Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Random Photos










Okay So I am having quilt because it is taking me so long to get our photos from the summer down loaded! So here are some random shots....hope they are entertaining:)

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Sarah-
It was so good to hear from you!! Thanks again for calling, you made my day!:) Your kids are so cute, and you look so good! It has been too long since we have seen each other. I would love to get together, and we will have to run. Just like old times! Have a wonderful day! Mandy

Jessica said...

I love the pics, Jeff looks very dashing in his uniform!You guys are so beautiful!love ya Jess

Unknown said...

We just love, love, love looking at all the great pictures you add to the blog. It reminds us of the great times shared with you guys and the other pictures bring joy in seeing everyone having fun.

Since we are far away it gives us a great feeling of being part of your
family activities.

We sure miss and love all of you.

Our Men in Black (and Plaid)

Our Men in Black (and Plaid)
Jeff took the two older boys to buy suit pants while I was in Idaho. Here is the results.Cute! Ammon has been wanting a suit for a while since his Baptism is coming up. Guess we are half way there now!