Saturday, August 23, 2008

California July 2008

We are so thankful for all the fun things Pat and Jack did with our boys on this trip. Jeff and I flew back to Utah to move. So while the boys were out playin' Jeff and I were sweating in Utah! We are so blessed to have family to help us move in Utah and family so willing to take the boys so we can move! Thanks for a great trip! We made it back in time to have a birthday dinner with John Collins. (Uncle John's birthday pics will have to be posted another day...so I am almost caught up!)
Uncle John with his Nephews

Swimming Lessons







Patrick really loves to chill at Gram's house.





At Marine World. NO Fear of Snakes here! Eli thinks he's getting a Califorina King Cobra when he turns 9.


Children's Museum in Palo Alto





Pap's personal assistants. AJ and Eli wanted to see where Pap works. They got the tour that included candy machines.


Elijah had a great time lining up his webkinz and then having Pap take pictures. He then would have Pap hang the picture on the wall. Next he would re-organize or add another animal and have Pap repeat the process. When Jeff and I returned to CA there were about 6 or 7 photos of Eli's webkinz on the wall.



San Francisco Zoo--Patrick liked the Penguins



3 comments:

Karencollins said...

Wow, Sara, I can't get over what a fantastic job you've done. I need help reading it, let alone being able to do something like this. I'm impressed.

I need your new address so I can send you a few small things from Russia.
The hankies you made for the kids were so appreciated. Thank you again.

Please give all 4 of your boys a kiss from me. Love, Aunt Karen

Happy-Hardings said...

So many cute pictures, my blog will only let me post 4 at a time, you will have to let me know how you do it. Thanks for inviting us over, it was so fun to see you all. By the way I tagged you on my blog, but you don't have to do it. See ya.

Devin, Natalie, Zachary, Katelyn said...

How fun! Looks like you guys have done a lot of fun things this summer! I am so glad. Your kids are so cute.

Nat

Our Men in Black (and Plaid)

Our Men in Black (and Plaid)
Jeff took the two older boys to buy suit pants while I was in Idaho. Here is the results.Cute! Ammon has been wanting a suit for a while since his Baptism is coming up. Guess we are half way there now!