Friday, August 22, 2008

Collins Family Trip to Yosemite National Park 2008

We had an awesome day in the Park! It was great to be there with Pat and Jack too. The boys enjoyed riding bikes, swimming, hiking and just seeing where their dad wanted to live and rock climb when he got out of high school....lasted about a month. Boy are we glad that didn't work out for him!

Pap and Gram Collins toured the park with us and then took Patrick home for a nap in a real bed! Thanks Gram and Pap. This gave Ammon and Elijah time to really run around and explore.

Pap was getting extra credit for pushing a very tired baby around!

Gram and Elijah




The Boys had a blast when we pulled over, suited up and swam in the river. Boy was it cold! But the hot sun kept us warm.


Jeff showed Ammon how to swim against the current. Elijah had a ball making new tributaries for the river. Digging and connecting the water ways was right up his alley.



Are we getting too old for this kind of behavior? Well maybe Jeff is...

On our long hike Jeff was the transport for both boys!



Ammon and Eli in front of our "Cabin" a 12x12 shed basically. At least we were by the bathrooms!

Half Dome



The wild life- deer and our boys....don't feed the bears!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Sarah, How fun! I have only been there once but I remember it being super pretty!Your boys are getting so big!Oh yea, I love the romatic pic!

Unknown said...

Jeff, Sarah & boys

Great pictures from Yosemite. It looks like all 'yinz' had a good time.

I hope you're all settled in your new home. When you get a chance drop me your new address so I can update my records.

Love,
Wayne
w.collins@att.net

Mandy said...

How fun!! Your boys are too cute! Of course you are never to old for that kind of behavior:) I love it!!

Our Men in Black (and Plaid)

Our Men in Black (and Plaid)
Jeff took the two older boys to buy suit pants while I was in Idaho. Here is the results.Cute! Ammon has been wanting a suit for a while since his Baptism is coming up. Guess we are half way there now!