Thursday, February 5, 2009

Fenton Family New Years Day Tradition

As usual we had our omelet party at Grandpa and Grandma Fentons house. There was also enough snow for sledding in the back yard. Jeff was a trooper and helped all the cousins sled and let them throw snowballs at him too.

Us sisters decided to enjoy the snow on the sidelines. I was very sick that day!!

Jeff helping AJ snow board

Dad make me a snowball so I can throw it at you!

Eli built a tiny snowman. He was so proud!

Jeff is so awesome! I don't know how many times he pulled the kids up that hill!

Grandpa Fenton (my dad) furiously whipping up the most yummy omelets..he probably made about 30 that day! Thanks Dad!!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

That tradition looks like so much fun!!!I love the norweigen website amazing!thats for posting~

Our Men in Black (and Plaid)

Our Men in Black (and Plaid)
Jeff took the two older boys to buy suit pants while I was in Idaho. Here is the results.Cute! Ammon has been wanting a suit for a while since his Baptism is coming up. Guess we are half way there now!