From Son Up to Son Down! And Now a Little Girl Sunshine Too!
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Ammon's Baptism
I still can't believe that my son is old enough to be baptised! He turned 8 on Christmas and then his baptism was on Jan. 3rd. Grandpa and Grandma Fenton came from Elk Ridge and Gram, Pap and Uncle John came from Sunnyvale CA. It was such a blessing having them all there. It was a very special day, and it was so neat to see Jeff Baptise and confirm our oldest son!
Jeff took the two older boys to buy suit pants while I was in Idaho. Here is the results.Cute! Ammon has been wanting a suit for a while since his Baptism is coming up. Guess we are half way there now!
1 comment:
I can't believe he is eight, that means Gracie is coming up soon. We are so proud of you AJ!
Post a Comment