Tuesday, December 23, 2008

The First Noah

Today we were driving in the car when the traditional song "The First Noel" came on. Elijah speaks up from the back, "I know this man!". I ask him to explain. Eli says "this song is about the man who built the ark". I chuckled and explained what Noel means, then he said again "okay, but it is also about the man who built that big boat."

2 comments:

Jordanna said...

That's classic! Make sure you never let Eli forget about this one!

Ashley Willoughby said...

That is too funny. What a sweetie.

Our Men in Black (and Plaid)

Our Men in Black (and Plaid)
Jeff took the two older boys to buy suit pants while I was in Idaho. Here is the results.Cute! Ammon has been wanting a suit for a while since his Baptism is coming up. Guess we are half way there now!