Friday, June 5, 2009

Up Date

Okay so I haven't posted since February....It's been a little, well A LOT crazy around here. The pregnancy is progressing and the whole family is ecstatic to be expecting a little sister (maybe two- My belly is measuring WAY big so twins may be a possibility). Although Jeff and I are leaving the door open to it being a boy if the ultra-sounds were wrong. Ammon finishes second grade on June 12th and he is so happy about that since his teacher is quite strict and doesn't think Ammon should be chatting all day. Elijah adored his pre-school teacher Miss. Kim and did a great job at his pre-school graduation. Patrick is so fun! He is a cuddly fireball who lets you love him then runs away to join in the antics of his brothers (times 10).
We have moved yet again-- is any one really surprised at this point? We decided it would be better to be with family so Ammon wouldn't have to deliver the baby in Jeff's absence. Jeff is currently in WI in preparation for deployment. We will see him a few more times before he is actually shipped anywhere:)
So as you can see blogging has been put on the backburner. I do have pictures to back up all the forementioned events and will post them as soon as I can find the camera to download all the happy pics.
I am truly grateful for all the friends and family who not only helped out when I was so sick with this pregnancy but all those who helped packed, clean and get me to Elk Ridge! What a blessed family we are to have so many caring hands! Thanks to all! Much love!

No comments:

Our Men in Black (and Plaid)

Our Men in Black (and Plaid)
Jeff took the two older boys to buy suit pants while I was in Idaho. Here is the results.Cute! Ammon has been wanting a suit for a while since his Baptism is coming up. Guess we are half way there now!