Monday, October 20, 2008

T-Ball anyone?

Elijah is next to the Coach with the huge cheeser smile




Yes, Eli did fight with the first baseman for the "standing on the base position"
Number 8 is Great!!


Elijah loved T-ball. He was on the Boston Red Socks (Sorry Pirate fans...) And of course his league came with the typical T-ball entertainment! Eli has quite an arm for a little guy!

1 comment:

Pat said...

He's the first Boston Red Sox I enjoyed seeing on the field. Elijah looks really cool. Wish we could have seen him play. I'm sure it was an enjoyable event. With that arm maybe he will be a pro.

Our Men in Black (and Plaid)

Our Men in Black (and Plaid)
Jeff took the two older boys to buy suit pants while I was in Idaho. Here is the results.Cute! Ammon has been wanting a suit for a while since his Baptism is coming up. Guess we are half way there now!