Patrick received Thomas the Train underwear for his birthday. He still wears diapers but wanted to wear them so badly! So we put them on over his diaper and let him walk around the house with them. Talk about very cute! I couldn't stop giggling every time I saw his chunky bum (well chubby bum+ diaper+ toddler underwear will do that to anyone!) and a train smiling right back at me!
Monday, October 20, 2008
Happy Train Bum....
Patrick received Thomas the Train underwear for his birthday. He still wears diapers but wanted to wear them so badly! So we put them on over his diaper and let him walk around the house with them. Talk about very cute! I couldn't stop giggling every time I saw his chunky bum (well chubby bum+ diaper+ toddler underwear will do that to anyone!) and a train smiling right back at me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sites that are Special To Our Family
Great Friends are the Spice of Life
Our Men in Black (and Plaid)
Jeff took the two older boys to buy suit pants while I was in Idaho. Here is the results.Cute! Ammon has been wanting a suit for a while since his Baptism is coming up. Guess we are half way there now!
No comments:
Post a Comment