Wednesday, July 30, 2008

New School For Ammon

Well we have moved! We are still dealing with all the details of moving and putting stuff away. What a process. I am sooo proud of Ammon. He had his first day of school on Monday-he is now a Daybreak Dolphin. New school, new 2nd grade class, and he had not met a single person yet! I walked him to the edge of the school field and asked if he wanted me to take him to class or go alone. He said “I can go from here.” So there he went…so Brave! I watched from a distance as he lined up with his class. Ammon has been a trooper through all of our moves and has really learned to adapt. My heart aches that he has not had all the stability that comes with staying in one spot, but he certainly has learned to make new friends and to not fear the unknown, but look to the future with optimism! I have learned a lot from my mature 7 year old!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

wow that was fast! We need to get together! Is Ammon going to year round school? I feel for you, we are movers too. I am thinking about putting Savannah and Shiloh back in charter school, my heart hurts right now thinking about missing them the whole day!I am such a baby!Love ya Jess

Our Men in Black (and Plaid)

Our Men in Black (and Plaid)
Jeff took the two older boys to buy suit pants while I was in Idaho. Here is the results.Cute! Ammon has been wanting a suit for a while since his Baptism is coming up. Guess we are half way there now!