Friday, July 18, 2008

Fathers And Sons 2008






Jeff braved it once more and took ALL three boys to the ward Fathers and Sons campout. As they were leaving I asked "Who is going to be Daddy's big helper?" Elijah answered "I am!" Then I asked "Who is going to help with Patrick?" Elijah answered "Ammon is!" We all were laughing really hard! They had smores, slept in a tent and even met a horse. Patrick did quite well on his first F & S's campout...Jeff said he walked around the tent for an hour before he finally laid down and went to sleep. There was even a little "MA?" here and there! Wow, I thought he was 100% Daddy's boy!

No comments:

Our Men in Black (and Plaid)

Our Men in Black (and Plaid)
Jeff took the two older boys to buy suit pants while I was in Idaho. Here is the results.Cute! Ammon has been wanting a suit for a while since his Baptism is coming up. Guess we are half way there now!