Any of you who know Jeff will find this very interesting! He even asked me to put it on the blog to share the good news! About four years ago Jeff went as far as emailing this company to recommend a location about 3 miles from our house. They declined....but as Jeff said "This is what happens when you pay your tithing!"
A new location has opened in Southern UTAH!! Here is the link....
http://www.in-n-out.com/locations.asp
Love ya! Hope you enjoy the good news too!
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sites that are Special To Our Family
Great Friends are the Spice of Life
Our Men in Black (and Plaid)
Jeff took the two older boys to buy suit pants while I was in Idaho. Here is the results.Cute! Ammon has been wanting a suit for a while since his Baptism is coming up. Guess we are half way there now!
2 comments:
I laughed when I saw your post because Jason lovesss in n out he even sugesting a mini vacation to try out the new place.... Whats up with our husbands? I think it is good but a mini vacation? Love ya Jess
Well that is one road trip that we would join you on!! Although our boys would be like "we drove all this way for a hamburger?" Jeff's tradition is when we visit CA he goes at 12:00 am to get IN n OUT and eats it while everyone else is sleeping....He's done it since high school! Oh the small pleasures in life....
Post a Comment