Thursday, June 26, 2008

Our "Son"shine Elijah









Oh Elijah is such a fun kid to have around! He has a fantastic sense of humor and is always cracking us all up! Something will happen that is to Eli's liking and he will start doing a little victory dance and says "Oh yeah! Oh yeah!". It is hilarious. Eli is really into dinosaurs (especially T-rex), bugs and snakes. He loves to be outside and often wants to take baths, where he practices his snorkling. Elijah has composed a song for me (Sarah) that he says "means I love you". The lyrics are "I love my beautiful princess, I sail across the sea". I know he feels love for me when he sings this song, and he's not feeling the love when he says "Mom, I am not singing your song to you ever again." Eli has a sweet tooth and often asks for a snack "that is not a vegetable". Although he does eat his veggies at dinner. He must have seen it on a movie cause he will often stretch out his arm to me and say "Shall we Dance?" and then I pick him up and whisk him around the room. It's so cute! It melts my heart everytime! You know he plays hard when he actually falls asleep at the breakfast table! Elijah brings so much love into our home! What a cutie!

No comments:

Our Men in Black (and Plaid)

Our Men in Black (and Plaid)
Jeff took the two older boys to buy suit pants while I was in Idaho. Here is the results.Cute! Ammon has been wanting a suit for a while since his Baptism is coming up. Guess we are half way there now!