Monday, June 30, 2008
Thank you to all Military Families
Fourth of July is coming up this weekend and I have to say that this year it does mean something a little more. With the ever possibility of Jeff being deployed I have to ask myself if I would be willing to send my most treasured Best Friend, and father of my children into harms way for the sake of my nation. Millions of families do it everyday, I have taken that for granted. We often see that military families are patriotic to the extreme. I am finally making that connection that that may be because they have sacrificed more for this country than hopefully we ever have to! Thanks to all those who serve our country, and each of us! And God Bless our American Soldiers. Remember Brett (my Brother) in your prayers too--he is still in Iraq.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sites that are Special To Our Family
Great Friends are the Spice of Life
Our Men in Black (and Plaid)
Jeff took the two older boys to buy suit pants while I was in Idaho. Here is the results.Cute! Ammon has been wanting a suit for a while since his Baptism is coming up. Guess we are half way there now!
2 comments:
We sure love you guys!I will say a prayer for Brett. The 4th isn't just hot dogs and hamburgars is it, I get very chocked up thinking about what has been sacrificed for our freedoms. God Bless America!
Amen to that. We will for sure keep Brett in our prayers, thank you for your service to our country.
Post a Comment