Thursday, June 26, 2008

Daddy Is Home!!




Jeff came home from Army Medic Training in March. We were all so excited! It had been a long 7 months with out him! We left for the airport only to find that Daddy's flight was cancelled. So finally around 11 p.m I put the boys to bed and waited for the text from Jeff to tell us to come get him. At 2 am I stowed the kids away in the van and drove sleeping children to go pick up their DAD! Not quite the "running through the airport screaming arrival" I had planned. But instead a peaceful one of the boys waking in the van and seeing Dad there! We are all so proud of him! We made a Medic Cake to welcome him home!

1 comment:

Devin, Natalie, Zachary, Katelyn said...

Sarah,

It was so fun to look at pictures of your cute family. I am so glad Jeff is with you again. I can't believe is flight was cancelled....I'm sorry! (I know it was a while ago, but still)
Hope to see you when we come!

Nat

Our Men in Black (and Plaid)

Our Men in Black (and Plaid)
Jeff took the two older boys to buy suit pants while I was in Idaho. Here is the results.Cute! Ammon has been wanting a suit for a while since his Baptism is coming up. Guess we are half way there now!