Tuesday, September 8, 2009

New Baby Sadie

Sadie Julianna was born on August 24th, 2009. She weighed 8 lbs 9oz. (Our Dr. guessed 8lbs 8oz! Talk about close!) The boys are beyond excited and are always asking to hold "the girl". It's still weird to look in the closet and see a sea of pink, but I am surprised how much I enjoy it! Sadie had her two week check today and has already gained another pound. She seems to be the picture of health and her chubby cheeks are quite adorable (if I do say so myself....). Sadie is a blessing to our family and we are so grateful. She is so even tempered and barely squawks at all! (knock on wood) We are also so grateful that Jeff was able to witness her birth and spend some precious Daddy time with his little daughter. We are so thankful for all those who have pitched in and helped in Jeff's absence and for all those who brought meals and helped in so many ways! Welcome Sadie Lady Bug! We love you!





2 comments:

Devin, Natalie, Zachary, Katelyn said...

Sarah,

She is darling! Congratulations!! I am so happy things worked out so well. I hope you are doing good. I wish I was there to help! It was so fun to talk to you! Congratulations!!

Nat

Beck Family said...

Congratulations. Found your blog through Nat's. I too have 3 boys and I'm hoping our fourth is a girl. I'm so glad you got your pink. She is so cute and I love the name. Keep in touch.

Our Men in Black (and Plaid)

Our Men in Black (and Plaid)
Jeff took the two older boys to buy suit pants while I was in Idaho. Here is the results.Cute! Ammon has been wanting a suit for a while since his Baptism is coming up. Guess we are half way there now!