This year all three boys took swimming lessons! It was great fun watching them. Patrick had no fear and made great bubbles! Elijah is quite a little fish, his fast kicks with his bum up and sticking out of the water was really hilarious to watch. Ammon is progressing and becoming a strong swimmer. The last day of classes the boys got to jump off the diving board and go down the really cool slide. I think it was their favortie day for sure. Patrick is talking so much and in complete sentences so I caught a clip of him during AJ's swim class. He wanted his goggles! So cute!
Friday, August 7, 2009
Swimming Lessons 2009
This year all three boys took swimming lessons! It was great fun watching them. Patrick had no fear and made great bubbles! Elijah is quite a little fish, his fast kicks with his bum up and sticking out of the water was really hilarious to watch. Ammon is progressing and becoming a strong swimmer. The last day of classes the boys got to jump off the diving board and go down the really cool slide. I think it was their favortie day for sure. Patrick is talking so much and in complete sentences so I caught a clip of him during AJ's swim class. He wanted his goggles! So cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sites that are Special To Our Family
Great Friends are the Spice of Life
Our Men in Black (and Plaid)
Jeff took the two older boys to buy suit pants while I was in Idaho. Here is the results.Cute! Ammon has been wanting a suit for a while since his Baptism is coming up. Guess we are half way there now!
No comments:
Post a Comment