Thursday, October 14, 2010

Sadie Lady Bug's First Birthday!!


Sadie's First Birthday started out great! All three of her excited brothers had to go in to get her up. They sang her happy birthday-very cute. Then it was a delightful breakfast of unfrosted cupcake...hey it's her birthday!



We had to do Sadie's Lady Bug theme! I had so much fun making Sadie's cake.
Of course it was record's high that day here in Northern California! So we all were sweating to death, but the party goers made the best of it! Sadie was so dog-gone adorable!!


This was at lunch, I had to add it cause a family that slurps Ramen together, stays together! Those boys are so awesome!

What a cutie! Sadie had a great birthday and then chilled with her bros. Happy Birthday to our very special girl Sadie Lady Bug!
href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEh1FS58ZU-iNg78PerXPqGgt8zqrGBvt_wDQH5S7ZzVnl4jzu-YB_5NoC76nGBQJBcg3T1rTYJBb9pD5hdoxI6N2vgJv2f2naV8NcIjJrb1MMJeq9eBv4waDI2a7cNYjl6XhatlAiVecTVV/s1600/072.JPG">

3 comments:

Anita said...

Awwwww, that was too cute! I love the wrapping paper, love polka dots..what a cute family you have.

Word verification: palfunhi

Happy-Hardings said...

I can't believe she is already a year old! So darling.

Brett Fenton said...

Awww, Sadie lady bug is so cute.... Love you sadie.

Our Men in Black (and Plaid)

Our Men in Black (and Plaid)
Jeff took the two older boys to buy suit pants while I was in Idaho. Here is the results.Cute! Ammon has been wanting a suit for a while since his Baptism is coming up. Guess we are half way there now!