Monday, November 2, 2009

We went to the "REDBARN" in Santaquin to ride on a hay wagon and go pick our pumpkins personally. My mom and I had 7 kids with us but it went great! They all enjoyed the donuts, ice cream and apple juice made daily at the farm! The pumpkin rule was "you have to be able to carry it, if you can-it's yours!" So fun!






1 comment:

Unknown said...

Man my wife is HOT!!! Without a doubt the most beautiful woman EVER!!! And my kids! Are they the cutest and sweetest kids you have ever seen! Take after their mom of course!!! Did I mention she is gorgeous?!

Our Men in Black (and Plaid)

Our Men in Black (and Plaid)
Jeff took the two older boys to buy suit pants while I was in Idaho. Here is the results.Cute! Ammon has been wanting a suit for a while since his Baptism is coming up. Guess we are half way there now!